* Banana and Silan cake with a subtle, soft and delicious sweetness (no added sugar).
- 1 large egg
- A large ripe banana crushed to puree
- One-third cup (80 ml) of canola oil
- A quarter cup (60 ml) of silane (dates)
- One-third cup (80 ml) orange juice (possible from a light drink bottle)
- 1 cup (140g) flour
- Half a teaspoon (3g) cinnamon powder
- One third teaspoon (3 g) of baking soda powder
- A quarter cup (30 g) finely chopped walnuts / pecans
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and grease English cake mold.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (using a manual or spoon) in the order listed.
- Pour into a greased cake mold and bake for about 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out dry.