*an excellent and festive main course for a holiday or Saturday evening.
- 10 pieces of chicken to taste (calves, thighs, wings)
- 3 medium peeled potatoes cut into cubes
- Medium-cut red (gamba) pepper
- 8 canned pineapple slices (280 g filtered, without the liquid)
- Seasoning: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 tablespoons filled with silane (honey dates), 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 3 crushed garlic cloves, half a teaspoon of salt, a pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and line the oven mold with baking paper.
- Place the chicken, potato, gamba and pineapple pieces on the baking paper and season evenly.
- Put in the oven for about an hour and a half - two hours.